A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Mystical Samurai is an action platformer game made for GBJAM 7.
|Left & Right||Move|
|Up & Down||Going up or down stairs|
|A||Jump / Select|
|S||Attack / Cancel|
|Enter||Select (on menu) / Skip intro|
Game by Daz
Music by Paltian
- Gamepad support. Connect your gamepad whenever you want and play the game with it!
- Responsive controls. Character control is more responsive now, specially the jump behaviour.
- Options menu. Choose between some options to play as you like. Play fullscreen or window mode, mute music and sounds effects...
- Some design tweaks.
- Some minor bugfixes.
The game won't start
- You need permissions to run third-party games. You can follow these instructions.
- Don't run the game from the Downloads folder. Try to move the game to another folder.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
When I try and open it on OSX (10.15) I get an error:
"The app has been modified or damaged"
On Mac, you need third-party permissions to run the game. Please, read the install instructions, there's a link with info.
Thanks - I'm used to doing that and I'm familiar with the message and how to work around it, but this seems to be something different: it says the app is damaged and it's not possible to 'unlock' it from the security menu.
OSX 10.15 no longer has the "anywhere" option, apps need to be signed now by a developer certificate :/ a quick fix is to run the following command in terminal: xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine <path to file or app>
Love this game so much.
Made a little a lets play of it.
Linux version, plsss
Esta muy bueno el juego, solo que tiene el problema de que no soporta correctamente los joysticks (al menos no los analogicos) ya que no detecta las flechas arriba y abajo, y se sube a las escaleras con izquierda y derecha.
¡Gracias! :-) ¿Con qué mando lo probaste?
Es posible que haya errores. Yo lo he testeado con un mando de Xbox y otro de PS4 y funciona bien, pero con otros puede que dé problemas.
Made a video
you are thinking of completing the game, I loved it, it's very original
Breath of fresh air! Short and sweet. Could be worth making into a full game
fuck the last boss
Short but sweet. Great game